Veteran Services Forms

Information Sheet

This form requests basic information required for application and certification of enrollment for those receiving military educational benefits. This information will only require updating when there is a change of address, service status, marital status, or number of children.

Letter of Intent

This form is to be completed for certification of enrollment. Failure to submit this form prior to the start of the semester, will result in delayed payment or interruption of educational benefits. It is recommended that this form be submitted upon completion of registration for classes.

Deferment Form

Military educational benefits issued by the VA are not received until after the established payment deadlines of the university. Military educational benefits recipients are required to complete a deferment form to ensure that you will not be dropped from your courses for non-payment by the given deadline. A form can be picked up at the Veterans Center or in the Billing Office in Pullen Hall.

Deferment forms need to be completed for each semester/term a student uses military educational benefits.

Veteran Administration Forms & Links

  • 22-1990 Application for VA Educational Benefits or go online at Apply for Veterans Benefits via VONAPP
  • 22-1995 Request for Change of Program or Place of Training.
  • eBenefits - Apply for benefits, Access Your Military Documents, or Check the status of your claim.
  • Submit a question to the VA about your Military Educational Benefits
  • W.A.V.E. - Web Automated Verification of Attendance. MGIB-Active Duty (Chapter 30), or MGIB Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606), or Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP, Chapter 1607), or Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) must verify their attendance at the end of each month.
**You are required to report any changes in enrollment (adding or dropping a course, changing your major, or withdrawing from the university) immediately to the School Certifying Official to avoid any delays or interruptions in receiving your benefits.
For additional information or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the coordinator of Veterans Services, Danielle Dabrowski.